Monday, January 24, 2011

Miscellany: contacting me

1 - I have been sick for the last week, so if you have been trying to contact me through my office, that's why I haven't been there. One of the things I appreciate about academia is the ability to work effectively from home when sick. Please leave a message, which I check daily, or contact me on my cell.

2 - Within three days I received three solicitations based on this blog. One is obviously spam and it's made me wary of the other two. If you genuinely tried to contact me last week, please send another email to confirm.

3 - One of the blog posts I never expected to generate as much traffic as it did was on cutting costs through fonts. Apparently the notion is quite popular over at USAID too: "Even something as seemingly miniscule as changing our default font can save us money in printing costs and we'll do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment