Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In other news

John Stossel is getting his own show on Fox Business Network.
I’m inviting both friends, and people who will scream at me and tell me free markets are evil. If you are in the New York area and you’d like to join an audience on 48th and 6th Avenue, please e-mail me at stosseltix@foxnews.com.

My first show, Thursday Dec. 10, will be on Ayn Rand’s novel Atlas Shrugged or on Global Warming. Then I’ll do one on health care.

Mankiw asked his students what effect his frosh seminar had.

Those who started out liberal said they came to appreciate market mechanisms more. Those who started out conservative said they came to appreciate the market's limitations. In other words, after a few months of reading and discussing economics and public policy, most of them moved toward the political center and closer to agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment