Monday, January 2, 2012

The Lighter Side of ... Meat

For those who can't tell, this is a bacon nativity

XKCD:
Man at computer: What's with this negative review? You liked that hotel.
Man in hat: I have a script that posts a bad review for every hotel I stay at. It reduces demand, which means more vacancies and lower prices next time.
Man at computer: What if the place [is terrible]?
Man in hat: I change the review to positive to steer other people there.
Man at computer: You punish companies you like!
Man in hat: The odds of my review putting a hotel out of business are negligible.
Man at computer: If we all did that, the system would collapse!
Man in hat: Doesn't affect my logic. Tragedy of the commons.
Man at computer: That's not even the tragedy of the commons anymore.That's the tragedy of you're a [jerk].
Man in hat: If you're quick with a knife, you'll find the invisible hand is made of delicious invisible meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment