Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome!

Derrill Watson is a postdoctoral research associate at Cornell University who occasionally, but not regularly, writes about himself in the third person. My degree is in economics with research occurring near the intersection of food policy, governance, poverty, and development. My advisor, co-author, boss, mentor, and friend Per Pinstrup-Andersen is in agricultural economics, and both of us find ourselves in the Division of Nutrition Sciences. Cornell is interesting that way.

This blog is an extension from the family blog I've kept up the last two years. More and more I've wanted to talk about my work and attract a broader audience than is interested in pictures of my toddler. The separation is finally happening and I will be moving some of my work-related posts over here in the next few weeks.

Civil comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment