Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adventures in Nutrition

From Not Always Right a wonderful website to read about disgruntled customers who have no idea what they're talking about, we find the following exchange at a movie theater concession stand where a customer has just ordered a jumbo popcorn:
Customer: “Is that real butter in the squirty thing?”
Me: “It’s vegetable oil with artificial butter flavoring.”
Customer: “Okay, gimme some of that.”
Me: *squirting some butter* “There you go. Can I get you anything else?”
Customer: “Little more, please?”
Me: *squirt* “How’s that?”
Customer: “Keep going. I’ll say when.”
(I keep squirting until there’s about two inches of yellow oil in the bottom of the tub. The popcorn is starting to float out the top.)
Customer: “Okay, that’s good.”
Me: “Alright, then. Is there anything else you’d like today?”
Customer: “Lemme have a Diet Coke. A small one. I’m trying to watch my weight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment